APB Cook Studio announces India’s first comprehensive cooking program for young adults between 13 and 16 years of age.
The program is spread over 10 weekdays with each day’s session comprising of a 3-hour, hands-on, cooking workshop. During each session, participants will learn about techniques, ingredients and cuisines; then work in pairs to replicate 2-3 recipes designed around what they’ve learnt.
The APB Teens in the Kitchen program is aimed at helping your teenager:
– Build stronger connection to the food they are served,
– Develop greater appreciation for the food they eat,
– Demonstrate ability to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy eating habits, and
– Acquire viable cooking skills that help them become more independent.
Program curriculum includes:
– Kitchen basics, Safety and Knife Skills
– Introduction to Taste & Flavour
– Nutrition with Salads & Dips
– Pancakes & Crepes
– Mocktails & Sandwiches
– One-pot Meals
– Noodles and Pastas
– Pizzas and Breads
– Biscuits, Cakes and Cupcakes
– Chocolates & Desserts