SOUL Cooking is all about Seasonal, Original, Unprocessed and Local food that will satisfy your mind, body AND soul. In this workshop Rushina Munshaw Ghildiyal will not just teach you some fantastic recipes, she will also share tips, tricks and cooking hacks practiced and perfected over a year of eating mindfully in tandem with exercise to get healthy. Learn how to shop correctly, plan menus, advance prep. Understand how to cook and eat mindful balanced meals using Indian grains like millets and red rice, how to get creative with Indian superfoods like moringa and amla, and functional foods like curry leaves, aliv and more in innovative new ways.
Leave the class having learnt six incredible ‘template-style’ recipes from Rushina’s own repertoire of deliciously mindful dishes, which allow you to play around with ingredients and flavours based on your preferences and the season.
Note : This is a Hands-On style workshop.
Total 12 seats are available.
Fee includes all taxes and lunch.
To book a seat, please call us on 022-4215 2799 or email us at email@example.com.
Two power-packed breakfast options…
1) Superfood-rich Savoury Millet Porridge
2) Smoothie Bowl with Seasonal Caramelised fruit, Nut & Seed Crumble & flavoured yogurt
Two incredibly delicious salads that double up as one-bowl meals with ways to get creative…
3) Indian Superfood Salad in a Jar
4) Root and Shoot Salad
And two beautiful main courses…
5) Spicy Bean and Multi-Grain Pancake Stacks with Onion Jam, & roasted Tomato relish
6) Black Rice Buddha Bowl with Spicy Green Garlic Bean Curry & Pickled Tendli Salad