APB Cook Studio announces India’s first comprehensive cooking program for young adults between 9 and 12 years of age.
The program is spread over 10 weekdays with each day’s session comprising of a 3-hour, hands-on, cooking workshop. During each session, participants will learn about techniques, ingredients and cuisines; then work in pairs to replicate 2-3 recipes designed around what they’ve learnt.
The APB Kids in the Kitchen program is aimed at helping your child:
– Build stronger connection to the food they are served,
– Develop greater appreciation for the food they eat,
– Demonstrate ability to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy eating habits, and
– Acquire viable cooking skills that help them become more independent.
Program curriculum includes:
– Kitchen basics, Safety and Knife Skills
– Introduction to Taste & Flavour
– Nutrition with Salads & Dips
– Pancakes & Crepes
– Mocktails & Sandwiches
– One-pot Meals
– Noodles and Pastas
– Pizzas and Breads
– Biscuits, Cakes and Cupcakes
– Chocolates & Desserts