Make refreshingly bubbly Kombucha, mouth puckering Sauerkraut, and other fizzy ferments… Once you crack the science behind it, you’ll have fermentation at your fingertips!
In this hands-on on workshop you will:
– Understand what fermented foods are all about.
– Understand how fermented foods build Gut Health.
– Enjoy a guided tasting of MAVI’s CommBucha.
– Learn how to make Kombucha, Sauerkraut & Ginger Bug.
– Make your own Kombucha to take home (your first step to an endless supply of this delicious beverage!)
– Learn how to cook with these fermented foods.
Note : Fee inlcudes all taxes and lunch.
About the Instructor:
This workshop will be lead by Mashi & Vikram, co-founder and head brewer at MAVI’s Commbucha.
Founded by couple Mashi and Vikram, MAVI’s has been making kombucha, sauerkraut, kvass, kefir and a whole lot of other fermented foods for over a year now. You can find MAVI’s at different organic farmers markets around Mumbai and other cities. Follow their Instagram to see more (@commbucha).
Cooking with fermented foods will be lead by Rushina Munshaw-Ghildiyal, food writer, consultant and founder of APB Cook Studio. She has an innate knack for creating unconventional flavour combinations and developing recipes – which you can find by following her on Instagram (@rushinamg).
To book your seat please follow this link : Funky Foods: Introduction To Fermentation