This hands-on class teaches new and first time bakers the basic baking techniques to make cakes and cupcakes, and decorate them.
– about the use of key baking ingredients
– about oven temperatures and settings
– how to accurately measure ingredients
– baking techniques such as whisking, folding, creaming, and cutting of cake layers for icing
– how to make classic icing like Buttercream and Ganache
– how to layer, decorate and garnish cakes and cupcakes
This class will equip you with enough knowledge and understanding about baking to be able to follow new recipes and explore on your own!
Chocolate Ganache (to use for icing)
Vanilla Buttercream (to use for icing)
Note: Hands-on style workshop.
Fee includes all taxes and lunch.
To book your seat please follow this link : Basic Baking & Cake Decoration